- To open an image go to File -> Open. I try to support as many image files as possible. Files that currently work are bmp, gif, png, jpg and tif.
- Draw rectangles around the bands you wish to analyze (drag them from top left to bottom right).
- To delete a rectangle / selection, select it in the list on the right and press delete (DEL).
- You may zoom in and out on the image using the scroll wheel on the mouse or by pressing "M" and "N" on the keyboard.
- To find the closest match to a band, select it in the list on the right, then go to Tools -> Find Similar. The most similar rectangle will get selected.
Go ahead and download it here.