Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

Slapped Together Elementary BW



Here we go, I slapped together quite a nice (well beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and such) Gtk and Metacity theme, it's based upon the Murrine and the Equinox Gtk engine.

Since it's my first try creating themes for Gnome I used existing Themes as a basis (Names and Links are mentioned insie the Source). Well to install the theme make sure you got the newest Murrine and Equinox engines.


Again. What you need to use this theme:
  • Murrine Gtk Engine
  • Equinox Gtk Engine
  • Elementary Icon Theme



Download it here:



(Yes it's on a Microsoft site, but well I like Microsoft and I like Linux - I always try to merge the best of both worlds - now Novell on the other hand ...)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Socialize!